Established in 1941. Before the major grocery stores opened in the area, there was a small market called Ellsworth’s Market at the corner of Lincoln & Broad streets. Started in 1941, the Ellsworth family provided market goods, grocery delivery, charge accounts and had a legendary meat market & butcher shop. They were an integral part of the neighborhood and community, and to this day customers warmly and fondly talk about their memories of the family and market; walking home from school and getting candy or picking up their famous stuffed pork chops from the butcher shop.
After many “interesting” transformations, the old Ellsworth Market was brought back to life as Lincoln Market & Deli. Completely remodeled, it is now the same historic building transformed into a welcoming, open space with a full-service deli serving a large variety of foods. Take time to relax, drink a beer, read the paper and watch the game at our community tables inside, or on the garden patio outside.
Call us to place an order 805.543.3443.
Lincoln Market & Deli is located at
496 Broad Street, between Downtown